Click & Collect service
This year, to help us to operate safely and efficiently on campus, we are offering an order ahead: Click & Collect food service at campus food outlets. This includes hot and cold food choices.
- Make your order on the UPay App – you be only see the menu options available at the time you want your order.
- Please note that if you choose 'Chancellor's Food Court To Go', it will show the food offering across Chancellor' Bistro, The Refectory, plus sandwiches, snacks, confectionary, and hot and cold drinks.
- Pick a half-hour Click & Collect slot when you want to collect your order
- Pay for it on the UPay App – you can link it to your Keele Card, or pay with your debit card.
- Pick it up during your Click & Collect slot… and enjoy!
When you go and collect your order from an available outlet, look out for the area marked as 'Order ahead collection':
- If you have ordered food from the Bistro or Refectory, collect this from the Food Court, Chancellor's - look out for the mobile food carts.
- David Weatherall food orders can be collected from the David Weatherall Cafe (please note that this facility is only open to people located in this building - visitors are by appointment only).
- Smart Innovation Hub Cafe food orders can be collected from the SIH Cafe