Campus accommodation is available for summer vacation periods and is available to be book from May onwards. Bookings must be made at least 2 weeks in advance since there is usually high demand.
Bookings for vacation accommodation should be made at least two weeks in advance since there as there is typically a high demand.
Things to Remember:
- You need to bring your own duvet, pillow, duvet cover, sheets, pillowcase, towels etc.
- Bring your own kitchen items – crockery, utensils etc.
- If you are already living on campus you may need to move quickly and at short notice due to business demands, staff availability etc. There is no need to worry if your moving date is after your current contract ends – you just need to stay in your current room until we ask you to move (you will automatically be charged for any additional nights).
- There is lots of work going on around the campus during the summer – maintenance, refurbishment etc and choice of accommodation may be limited.
- If you have an outstanding accommodation debt your booking will be refused.
- If you do not vacate the accommodation by 9am on the agreed date of departure and return the keys to the Security Office, located in the Darwin Building, there will be a charge for any additional accommodation and a £20 late departure fee.
What Happens Next
Once you complete the Vacation Accommodation Application Form we will send an offer of accommodation to you based on the dates that you require it. Bookings are offered via KLE/Office/accommodation booking system and fees are payable to the Income Office.