Campus accommodation is available for summer vacation periods and is available to be book from April onwards. Bookings must be made at least 2 weeks in advance since there is usually high demand.
Bookings for vacation accommodation must be made at least two weeks in advance since there as there is typically a high demand.
Things to Remember:
- You need to bring your own sheets, duvet cover, towels etc (we supply duvet and pillow).
- Bring your own kitchen items – crockery, utensils etc.
- If you are already living on campus you may need to move quickly and at short notice due to business demands, staff availability etc. There is no need to worry if your moving date is after your current contract ends – you just need to stay in your current room until we ask you to move (you will automatically be charged for any additional nights).
- There is lots of work going on around the campus during the summer – maintenance, refurbishment etc and choice of accommodation may be limited.
- If you have an outstanding accommodation debt your booking will be refused.
- If you do not vacate the accommodation by 9am on the agreed date of departure and return the keys to the Student Accommodation Office, there will be a charge for any additional accommodation and a £20 late departure fee.
What Happens Next
Bookings of 1 week and over
Once you complete the Vacation Accommodation Application Form we will send an offer of accommodation to you based on the dates that you require it. Bookings of 1 week and over are offered via KLE/Office/accommodation booking system and fees are payable to the Income Office.
Short Term Bookings
Short term accommodation is usually payable in advance to the Student Accommodation Office at the time of making the booking.