When living in off campus accommodation, it is crucially important that any property you live in is Gas Safe.
Poorly serviced, badly fitted or faulty gas appliances could put you at risk from gas leaks, fire, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning. That's why your it is your landlords legal responsibility to get it checked every 12 months and you should get a copy of the certificate.
For more information have a look at the Gas Safe 'Stay Safe In Your Student House' leaflet or visit the Gas Safe Register website.
Take a look at the video from Gas Safe below.
The new term starts well when a young group moves into the perfect student house. The fun turns sour when mysterious events start occurring.