University Reception Services
Signposted from the main entrance to campus, our University Reception is located in the Chancellor’s Building at the heart of campus. We’re just a short walk from the central teaching buildings, Library and Students’ Union.
Essential services for students (especially resident students) and visitors of Keele University remain open.
However, many services are being run from off campus (staff working from home) so please bear that in mind when trying to contact the University.
Phone and email contacts for individual staff and all departments can be found
- on the University website: https://www.keele.ac.uk/
- from the Staff directory : https://www.keele.ac.uk/telephones/
Key departments email addresses:
- Student Services team - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students Union - email@example.com
- Student money advice - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Accommodation - email@example.com
- Library - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions - email@example.com
- Human Resources - firstname.lastname@example.org
- IT Services - email@example.com
- University Finance - firstname.lastname@example.org
You are advised to contact the relevant department direct and by email.
University Reception is staffed from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday - call 01782 734095. To speak to someone out of hours please call - 01782 733004.
parking on campus
Details of how to book visitor parking and how to apply for student and staff parking permits can be found here: