How can I support?
Keele University values the support of its students, alumni, neighbours and friends. Every gift, no matter how large or small, improves the student experience, our world-class research, or contributes to other significant projects.
You can support Keele in a number of ways:
- You can donate to one of the University’s main development projects
- You can make an annual donation to the Keele Key Fund
- You can make a donation specifically towards student scholarships and bursaries, supporting those students suffering from financial hardship
- You can remember the University in your will
- You can plant a tree in the University’s memorial garden
- You can share your Keele experience with our current students via our next Student Telethon
- You can give your time through one of our volunteering opportunities
- You can become a Friend of Keele.
If you are able to make a financial donation, we may be able to benefit from Gift Aid on your donation.
Keele University has charitable status and, as such, we must comply with those requirements.