Marketing and Communications
Explore this Section
- / Central Services /
- Marketing and Communications /
- Marketing, Digital and PR Team /
- Communications Support
PR and Media
The PR and media team is responsible for all external media relations activities at Keele University and works to enhance the University’s regional, national and international reputation. We disseminate institutional and research news, and coordinate media engagement campaigns across the organisation. Our work with the media includes:
• Highlighting research and achievements by Keele staff and students
• Working with colleagues to manage responses to media enquiries
• Responding quickly to requests for expert comment and securing media opportunities for our academics
Working with colleagues from across the University, we can help with everything from celebrating student successes and promoting events, through to planning and delivering media campaigns around new academic research.
We are also responsible for managing crisis communications - read more or contact us for further information.
Contact the team:
You can email the team via firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, individual contacts are:
For out-of-hours emergencies, you can reach us on +44 (0)7393 761409 or +44 (0)7825 609437. Our out-of-hours period is from 5pm to 8.45am on weekdays and all day at weekends and on bank holidays.