School of Medicine
Explore this Section
- School of Medicine Home
- School Executive
- MBChB (5 years)
- Postgraduate and Leadership Courses
- International students
- Staff Search
- Athena SWAN
- Contact Us
- Facilities and Virtual Tour
- Image gallery on Flickr
- Keele campus directions and local area
- News & Events
- Intercalated Degrees
- Keele Anatomy and Surgical Training Centre
- Medical Elective Placements (non-Keele students)
- Student Support Services
- Student Council and Societies
- Useful Links
- Public and Patient Involvement
- Staff vacancies
- / Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences /
- School of Medicine /
- Postgraduate and Leadership Courses /
- Keele Clinical Leadership Academy /
- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Booking
Confirmation of Booking
When we receive your completed booking form, your place will be confirmed by email.
We will also email participants with further information regarding the course approximately 2 weeks prior to the event. You will receive the course programme, map and directions to Keele Hall, information regarding the residential facilities (if applicable) and a visitors parking permit.
Payment should be made prior to attendance on the course.
If you would like to make any changes to your booking, please contact us on the telephone number, or email below.
There is a group booking discount available for groups of three or more participants booking from the same hospital Trust. This discount is only applicable if quoted at the time of booking and cannot be applied retrospectively.
Please inform us, by telephone and in writing, as soon as you can, if you think you are unable to attend a course; we understand that plans can change and we will always do our best to help you.
- You can transfer to another course at anytime up to two weeks before the start date of a scheduled course (subject to availability) at no extra charge
- You can cancel anytime up to six weeks before the course and receive a full refund; you can cancel anytime between two and six weeks before the course and receive a full refund minus a £50 administration fee, which covers non-refundable fees we have to pay the venue for catering and day delegate fees
- No refunds available within two weeks before the start date of scheduled course
- If you are unable to attend a course due to illness, and providing you cancel in advance, we may offer you a full or partial refund or transfer to another course depending on the individual circumstances.
In the very unusual event that we have to cancel a course, we will offer you the choice of a full refund or a free transfer to an alternative course date. We will try to give you at least one weeks’ notice but sometimes (for example, if a course is cancelled due to bad weather) this is not possible. We recommend that you book fully refundable travel and accommodation for your course. Keele Clinical Leadership Academy (Keele University) accepts no liability for non-refundable costs in the event that a course is cancelled. We reserve the right to cancel a course where we believe the weather conditions are so bad that it would be unreasonable to expect participants and/or speakers to travel to the venue. If we make the decision that it is reasonable to run the course and it goes as planned, failure to attend the course may result in the loss of the course fee. It is up to you to research alternative methods of transportation before a course to ensure you can attend.
We reserve the right to alter the course content and/or any advertised speaker (to cover sickness or late unavailability) in unforeseen circumstances, to enable an advertised course to run.
Tel: 01782 734935