If you already have your results, you can apply now for a clearing place at Keele.
When completing our online application form:
- Enter as much information as possible on the ID & Address tab. Pink fields are mandatory.
- Enter the details of your qualifications - GCSE Maths and English on the English and Maths Quals tab and then A levels, BTEC, Access, IB or equivalent including the subject and grades on the Qualifications tab.
- Enter the details of your English language qualification. All courses require applicants to have GCSE English at grade 4 (C) or above (or equivalent).
- Search for the course(s) you are interested in and select them by ticking the box. Press Select Courses.
- View the Application Summary.
- Submit your application.
Remember to press the Save button each time you move to a new tab.
* The Admissions Team will make a decision based on the information provided.
If we require further information from you in order to make a decision, the Admissions team will contact you by email or telephone call.
If you have problems completing this form, please refer to the help text on each tab (click the View help button).
If you have any queries or changes to your details, please email the Admissions team on email@example.com. Please make the subject of your email “Online Clearing Form”.
Please do not complete this form if you have already called and spoken to a member of staff in the clearing call centre.