The Career Accelerator Programme 2023
Attention soon-to-be Graduates! The Career Accelerator Programme is an online programme to support you with your transition from Keele University into graduate level employment. The 2 day course will take you from career focused self- analysis (identifying your key skills and strengths) all the way to increased confidence in your ability to successfully navigate graduate recruitment from CVs to assessment centres.
The learning outcomes for the programme are that you will be able to:
- Understand what employability is, what recruiters are seeking and how to identify opportunities.
- Develop an ability to self-assess and articulate skills and experience in a recruitment context.
- Increase your confidence in ability to produce effective applications for graduate opportunities achieved by an understanding and application of recruitment conventions, best practice and self-analysis.
- Enhanced understanding of and increased ability to navigate recruitment processes including online and face to face interviews and assessment centres.
- Event date
- Event Time
- Careers and Employability
- Contact email
- Contact telephone
- 0 1782 733523