Explore this Section
- Business Home
- New Keele Deal
- Keele Research and Innovation Support Programme
- Leadership and Continuing Professional Development
- Healthcare & Medical Technology Business Support
- Smart Energy Network Demonstrator
- Placements and Internships
- Keele University Science & Innovation Park
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- Licensing Opportunities
- Careers and Employability
- Keele Conferences & Events
- News and Events
- Current Vacancies
- Contact Us
- Services for Business
Supply Chain Development
Funded Low Carbon and Smart Energy Consultancy Services
Stopford Energy & Environment has been appointed by Keele University to provide multidisciplinary innovation, design and business growth consultancy to SMEs as part of the Smart Energy Network Demonstrator (SEND).
The SEND programme is an ambitious programme that will create Europe’s first “at scale” living laboratory where new energy-efficient technologies can be researched, developed and tested in real-world environment.
What is on offer:
As part of the programme, Stopford Energy & Environment is offering fully-funded consultancy to SMEs, within the Stoke–on-Trent and Staffordshire region, designed to enable businesses to capitalise on the rapidly growing smart energy and low-carbon sectors.
Depending on your business need, you can receive support in any of the following areas:
- SEND Innovation Accelerator: Designed for inventors, entrepreneurs, R&D and technology companies to fast-track product and process development.
- SEND Technology Accelerator: Designed for inventors, entrepreneurs, technology companies and investors to overcome technical, commercial or regulatory product or process challenges.
- SEND Growth Accelerator: Designed for new entrants and existing operators to accelerate and de-risk market entry and business growth.
A pool of multi-disciplinary consultants and engineers that specialise in technology innovation, process design, scheme development and the commercialisation of products and services across the energy and low-carbon sectors
A bespoke piece of consultancy, giving your business a competitive advantage within the growing global energy and low-carbon economy.
The Smart Energy Network Demonstrator programme (ref. 32R16P00706) is part-funded through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as part of the England 2014 to 2020 European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) Growth Programme, and is available to ERDF eligible companies. The programme is also receiving funds from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS).
For more information, please contact Stopford using the details below: