Explore this Section
- Business Home
- New Keele Deal
- Keele Research and Innovation Support Programme
- Leadership and Continuing Professional Development
- Healthcare & Medical Technology Business Support
- Smart Energy Network Demonstrator
- Placements and Internships
- Keele University Science & Innovation Park
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- Licensing Opportunities
- Careers and Employability
- Keele Conferences & Events
- News and Events
- Current Vacancies
- Contact Us
- Services for Business
Supply Chain Development
Funded Low Carbon and Smart Energy Consultancy Services
Stopford Energy & Environment has been appointed by Keele University to provide multidisciplinary innovation, resource use efficiency, and business growth consultancy to 217 Staffordshire SMEs as part of the Smart Energy Network Demonstrator (SEND)* programme.
The SEND programme is an ambitious project that will create Europe’s first “at scale” living laboratory where new energy-efficient technologies can be researched, developed and tested in a real-world environment.
What is on offer:
Stopford Energy & Environment is offering 12 hours of fully-funded consultancy to SMEs within the Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire region, designed to enable businesses to capitalise on growth opportunities presented by the low carbon economy.
Depending on your business need, our support can enable sustainable business growth by:
- Improving & quantifying your energy and low carbon credentials
- Conducting a resource & sustainability review (waste/energy/water)
- Supporting the development of new efficient or eco-friendly products or services
A pool of multi-disciplinary consultants and engineers that specialise in technology innovation, process design, environmental consultancy and the commercialisation of products and services across the energy and low carbon sectors.
A bespoke piece of consultancy, giving your business a competitive advantage within the growing global energy and low carbon economy. Our support will enable you to:
- Be more competitive by enhancing your environmental profile for both marketing and project tendering activity (environmental information is often required or will make you stand out in proposals)
- Accelerate product or service development having worked with an expert consultant in innovation, the environment or engineering
- Reduce your operating costs by improving your energy and resource use efficiency
*The SEND programme (ref. 32R16P00706) is part-funded through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as part of the England 2014 to 2020 European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) Growth Programme, and is available to ERDF eligible companies. The programme is also receiving funds from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS).
For more information, please contact Stopford using the details below: