Here at Keele University Science and Innovation Park, we understand that each business is unique. We recognise that for some companies, particularly those in the earliest stages of development, accommodation facilities may not be required but that a credible business address is crucial.
Our Virtual Office solution allows you to enhance your corporate image and gain access to a number of business services and facilities without the need to rent physical business accommodation.
The Virtual Office package includes:
- Prestigious business address
- Meet and greet reception area
- Mail collection, sorting and forwarding
- Access to meeting rooms (includes wireless and AV equipment)
- Visitor car parking when required for meetings and similar visits
- On-site Business Support
- Inclusion on the Keele University Science and Innovation Park website
- Invitations to networking events
When virtual tenants eventually require a more permanent office on the Science Park, our on-site team will be on-hand to help you manage the transition and make it an efficient, practical and professional process.
For further details on our Virtual Office service, please contact 01782 734321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.