Professional Services Drop-in clinic
Companies from Keele Science Park and the local business community can access free professional advice.
This event is free to attend and no there is no need to register.
This event will take place on the first Tuesday of every month, 9:00 am-12:00 pm
The following organisations will be available at this event:
- Business advice from Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Growth Hub and BIC
- Law advice from Keele Law School
- Low Carbon and Sustainability advice from Stopford
- Tax and financial advice from Dains Accountants
- International Trade advice from the DIT
- Intellectual Property advice from Mathys-Squire
- Commercial Insurance advice from Amica Insurance
- Corporate Legal advice from RJS Solicitors
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or would like further information.
- Event date
- Event Time
- Smart Innovation Hub Reception Area
- Stephen Roberts / Keele University Science and Innovation Park Team
- Contact email
- Contact telephone
- 01782 733001