Working in isolation: supporting yourself and others
Webinar recorded 12 May 2020:
Join Rachel Adams, HR Director at Keele University, Claire Nicol, CEO at Workbest & Women in Sustainability, Paul Rogerson, Co-artistic director at Restoke and David Lowe, Entrepreneur in Residence at Keele University for a thought-provoking online discussion about health and wellbeing for yourself and others in the current situation.
Covering a wider range of topics the webinar will aim to explore questions such as:
● Looking after employees at a time of crisis
● How to maintain good mental health during isolation
● Can we use extra time to nurture our creativity?
● Practical ways to manage stress and anxiety
● What possible benefits for mental health have arisen since lockdown?
● What considerations to mental health should be taken with furloughed staff?
Our business sessions will stream live from the Smart Innovation Hub at Keele University in Staffordshire. The online sessions are a great way for you to share your questions and ideas with our experienced panel. Reserve your space by registering to attend.
- Event date
- Event Time
- Keele University
- Contact email
- Contact telephone
- 01782 733001