The Marketing Conundrum: how do businesses communicate during and after Covid-19?
Kirsty Rollings, Head of Communications and Marketing: Engagement and Partnerships at Keele University will be joined by Annette Shipley Keele’s Entrepreneur in Residence and Marketing expert Grant Leboff and founder of Sticky Marketing to discuss how do businesses communicate during and after Covid-19?
During the webinar the panel will be exploring marketing questions such as:
1. Why it is still important to market even when you don't expect purchases at the present time - the commercial case.
2. What are the rules that companies can follow to ensure that the communications will be well received and enhance rather than damage the brand?
3. If imminent ROI is not expected - what can a company measure which will be meaningful for the future?
4. The importance of building an audience - why growing an audience is valuable in the current climate
6. Creating Value - why it is important to provide value in your communications and how to do it
7. Current and Previous Customers – New Prospects – segmentation and targeting
8. Which channels to use?
To keep up with the latest news on upcoming webinars please follow @KeeleBusiness on twitter or visit our Keele Talks Business website for a list of all upcoming webinars as well as recordings of previous webinars you may have missed here.
Our business sessions will stream live from the Smart Innovation Hub at Keele University in Staffordshire in partnership with Hixion Group. The online sessions are a great way for you to share your questions and ideas with experts in the field.
The following event is funded via Midlands Innovation Commercialisation of Research Accelerator (MICRA) project.
- Event date
- Event Time
- Keele University
- Contact email
- Contact telephone
- 01782 733001