We’re Keele University and we’re different. Founded more than 60 years ago to meet the demands of a new kind of society, economy and world, our principles resonate now more than ever.
Keele is committed to working in partnership with local, national and international businesses to help develop their commercial success and support their overall growth. Building on the success of our current programmes, we have recently launched our new Business Gateway – a single entry route for businesses to access the extensive pool of knowledge, expertise and facilities offered by the University.
We are seeking to recruit to a number of key roles to help to deliver these programmes and to support our wider plans for partnership development.
- Project Assurance Contracts Administrator (Part time 0.5FTE (16.125 hours per week); Grade 4, starting salary £19,305 per annum pro rota; closing date 24 July 2018; reference KU00000822)
- SEND Graduate Researcher in online Grid Code compliance monitoring (Three-year fixed term; starting salary £22,876 plus home PhD tuition fees covered; closing date 27 July 2018; reference KU00000813)
- SEND Graduate Researcher in protecting impurities in H2 reference standards for proton exchange membranes (Three-year fixed term; starting salary £22,876 plus home PhD tuition fees covered; closing date 29 July 2018; reference KU00000805)
- SEND Graduate Researcher in improved quality of service in deployed devices through scaled data analysis (Three-year fixed term; starting salary £22,876 plus home PhD tuition fees covered; closing date 29 July 2018; reference KU00000816)
- Finance and Projects Coordinator (Fixed term until 30 November 2019; Grade 6, starting salary £26,495 per annum; closing date 2 August 2018; reference KU00000835)
Keele University welcomes applications from candidates from all communities and a diversity of backgrounds