Explore this Section
- Business Home
- New Keele Deal
- Keele Research and Innovation Support Programme
- Leadership and Continuing Professional Development
- Healthcare & Medical Technology Business Support
- Smart Energy Network Demonstrator
- Placements and Internships
- Keele University Science & Innovation Park
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
- Licensing Opportunities
- Careers and Employability
- Keele Conferences & Events
- News and Events
- Current Vacancies
- Contact Us
- Services for Business
Careers and Employability
With around 10,000 students and a diverse range of degrees on offer, Keele University develops talented students into officially the most employable graduates in the country. Keele graduates have the right attributes to make a positive and lasting impact for whoever they work for.
Whether you are looking to recruit someone to work on a specific project for a set period of time, to join your workforce on a permanent full-time basis, or just to see how your company can benefit from a student or graduate, Keele University can help you to source the best talent available.
What services can Keele University offer?
The Careers and Employability Team offers a variety of high quality services to employers wishing to engage with or recruit Keele University students and graduates. Examples of the services available include:
- Free online vacancy advertising of student and graduate jobs, work experience and internship opportunities;
- Annual graduate careers fair;
- Opportunities to talk informally to our students over coffee;
- Opportunities to target students and work with them in the curriculum.
What are Keele Internships?
Internships are a low-cost, low-risk way to trial Keele University students, graduates and postgraduates. Available to small- and medium-sized businesses, they are ideal for one-off projects and those with a view to longer term roles. Most internships are between two to ten weeks in duration and can be on a full- or part-time basis.
Typical roles focus on business, PR, marketing, research, IT or science, and Keele Internships offers free sifting and shortlisting services to help ensure that the process is as efficient and effective for the recruiting business as possible.
Internship wage subsidies are available for eligible businesses, further reducing the risk for those looking to recruit.
What's the business benefit?
Keele University’s Careers and Employability Team aims to make it as easy and cost-effective as possible for local businesses looking to benefit from the fresh talent being developed on their doorstep. Whether you are searching for your future permanent workforce or seeking temporary support on a specific project, Keele University is on-hand to support you at every step of the process.
For more information on the opportunities available, please contact one of the Business Gateway team: