Meet the guest speakers, leading academics and knowledgeable business consultants that are part of the innovation leadership programme event bringing new insights to help recalibrate your business for the new normal
Our guest speakers are a mix of successful entrepreneurs, business professionals and leading academics to help expand your knowledge
CEO at Sticky Marketing Club
- Author of five marketing books the CEO built a successful direct marketing company, which he started in 2002, Leboff sold it in 2008. As well as undertaking work as a Non-Executive Director, he now has a number of other business interests as well as writing from several papers and being a highly sought-after consultant and speaker for events all over the world.
Business Psychologist, C-Suite coach, adviser & international speaker
- Hazel is a founding Director with 20 years’ experience of management development, recruitment and management consultancy; a graduate in business and psychology, CIPD Fellow with postgraduate qualifications in management learning and an expert in behaviour at work
Professor Carolyn Roberts
Water and Environment Consultant
- A environmental scientist with longstanding water and environment interests, who used to work on development projects but today mainly advises Innovate UK and the UK Government on funding innovative scientific and commercial projects.
Designer, photographer, writer, speaker and magazine publisher
- A freelance creative director specialising in brand development and marketing having previously ran a design and marketing agency. As well as being the lead presenter and facilitator on a number of national and regional innovation programmes.
Our team is made up of business constants and a dedicated group of Entrepreneurs in Residence who can office group and one-to-one guidance to help you get the most out of the programme.
Spotlight team members:
Innovation and Leadership Development Manager at Keele University
- Rob has over 20 years' experience working with business of all sizes on growth, development, skills and innovation. Helped design and run a number of EU funded programmes, including grant schemes and development programmes.
Entrepreneur in Residence at Keele University; Director at Enterprise Educators UK
- Will has 10 years' experience in starting and growing businesses in industry sectors including social enterprise, events and tech. Over the past five years will has worked with over 20 universities and incubators across the UK Asia and the Middle East
Entrepreneur In Residence at Keele University; CEO of Catch-22 Solutions
- Provider of business mentoring, coaching and training to businesses who are already forward looking and dynamic, and committed to the growth and development their core business, diversification into other markets, or both. Helping to solve practical day to day difficulties and add value to strategies
Entrepreneur in Residence at Keele University; Director of The Ideas Facility
- A qualified coach and NLP Master Practitioner, member of the Uttoxeter Learning Trust and the Chair of the Board of Trustees at YMCA North Staffordshire Glenn has over 30 years of experience helping a range of individuals - from entrepreneurs to directors of SMEs - to address their leadership, vision and direction, strategy, brand communications, and operational challenges.