Healthcare and medical technology business support
Many different business sectors succeed in the healthcare and medical technologies market - manufacturing, engineering, bioscience, design, digital, electronics, materials and more.
The expertise and facilities at Keele University can help you to gain a competitive advantage through:
- technical and scientific advice
- collaborative working on R&D projects
- design, testing and validation of products.
GROW AND DIVERSIFY YOUR BUSINESS?
Staffordshire businesses in or around healthcare markets are now able to access a range of funded specialist support, particularly those operating in the sectors listed above.
The Business Bridge programme* allows local eligible businesses to benefit from the expert advice, collaborative working and specialist facilities available from both organisations.
Business Bridge is able to offer Innovation Vouchers worth up to £5,000 to eligible businesses which can be exchanged for access to an Experts Panel of specialist advisors within Healthcare and Medical markets and/or specialist support such as:
- support for market access
- product design, prototyping and testing
- CE marketing and other regulatory advice
- and much more.
Other benefits of the Business Bridge programme include:
- Access to researchers and clinicians who can advise on, or collaborate with, the development of your product;
- Seminars and workshops on specialist topics, such as the regulatory frameworks and accessing the NHS as a supplier;
- Access to unmet market needs identified by our clinical academics;
- Improved connections with other local businesses through our seminars, workshops and networks.
*The Business Bridge programme (Ref: 32R18P02530, Medical Research and Development Centre Phase Two) is part-funded through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as part of the England 2014 to 2020 European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) Growth Programme.
FIND OUT MORE
For further information regarding the Business Bridge programme, please contact Kylie Salmon, Project Manager, on 01782 734467 or email email@example.com.
For information on the further business opportunities available through Keele University, please contact one of the Business Gateway team: