Trees planted in memoriam
Estates and Buildings (1950 - 1983)
The planting took place on Saturday 3 Jan 2009, by the side of the top lake, of a Pedunculate Oak in memory of the Eric Williams. Eric came to Keele in 1950 he worked in the Estates & Buildings Department as an engineer before retiring 1982.
Eric's wife also worked at Keele Hall as a cook and then later as playgroup teacher during the same period and his family grew up on campus living in Drive Lodge. His three sons arranged the planting ceremony.