Bioinorganic Chemistry of Aluminium & Silicon
Explore this Section
Media and Presentations
On this page you will find downloads or links to interesting talks, interviews and presentations given by members of the group. Please keep on checking this page for updates that can also be found on our group YouTube channel.
- Web Links
- Media / Downloads
- The Hippocratic Post: Blogs
- LiveAware: Video Streaming
- Institute for the Protection of Natural Health: Interview
- 13th Keele Meeting on Aluminium: Highlights, coverage and interviews on The HighWire
- 09-Aug-2019 - The HighWire with Del Bigtree. Highlights, interviews and coverage of the 13th Keele Meeting on Aluminium held in Mexico, Uxmal 2019. The Smoking Gun: Aluminium can be watched on The HighWire with Del Bigtree YouTube channel here.
- 10-Jun-2019 - Mr Aluminium. Prof. Christoper Exley from Keele University in the UK is interviewed by Blogger, Neuropath and YouTuber, Katia Txi. The full interview can be seen on YouTube. Please see here for Katia's YouTube channel.
- 02-May-2019 - The Aluminium Age (IPSN Conference). Prof. Christopher Exley from Keele University in the UK presents his research on living in "The Aluminium Age" in his lecture presented at the Institute for the Protection of Natural Health (IPSN) (presented in December 2018). Augustin de Livois of CISN productions is thanked for making this video, now available on YouTube.
- 02-May-2019 - Living Safely in the Aluminium Age (IPSN Conference). Prof. Christopher Exley from Keele University in the UK presents his research on "Living Safely in the Aluminium Age" in a Plenary lecture presented at the Institute for the Protection of Natural Health (IPSN) (presented in December 2018). Augustin de Livois of CISN productions is thanked for making this video, now available on YouTube.
- 05-Mar-2019 - Aluminium hazard in transfusions? Following a study published in the Journal Anaesthesia of the high levels of aluminium released from uncoated aluminium heating devices used for blood transfusions, Prof. Christopher Exley shares the concerns impacting upon human health in this, "The Hippocratic Post" blog.
- 26-Feb-2019 - MAHASUN Beyond What You See: presents an interview by Natalina Domerigio with Prof. Christopher Exley from Keele University in the UK titled: Aluminium, the injured body; A Toxic Invasion: Vaccines & Food. The full interview can be watched now on our YouTube channel.
- 18-Feb-2019 - Aluminium Adjuvants and HPV. Following Prof. Christopher Exley's interview with Courtenay Heading, Prof. Exley gives his presentation on the use of aluminium adjuvants and the HPV vaccine in the Isle of Man to a public audience in the Manx Museum (December 2018). The full interview can be found here on Vimeo.
- 12-Feb-2019 - Augustin de Livois interviews Prof. Christopher Exley, for the Institute for the Protection of Natural Health (IPSN): 4th International Congress of Natural Health, held in Marseille, France in 2018. The interview can be viewed on the IPSN website.
- 31-Jan-2019 - Courtenay Heading interviews Prof. Christopher Exley, following his presentation given in the Isle of Man, titled "Aluminium Adjuvants in Vaccines". Courtenay Heading: Patient Advocate, Jurby Wellness. The full interview can be found here on Vimeo.
- 24-Jan-2019 - Systemic Effects of Metal Exposure in Clinical Practice: Protecting Patients and Optimising Outcomes. Hosted by the British Society for Ecological Medicine (BSEM) and MELISA Diagnostics, Prof. Christopher Exley delivers a platform presentation concerning "Systemic Effects of Aluminium Adjuvants". The full video can be watched on our YouTube channel.
- 13-Nov-2018 - Spotlight on HPV Vaccines Symposium. Running in parallel to the symposium, research journalist and author, Christina England interviews Prof. Christopher Exley on the HPV vaccine. The full interview can be viewed on our YouTube channel.
- 17-Sep-2018 - Del Bigtree from The Highwire interviews Prof. Christopher Exley, following the 11th Autoimmunity Congress held in Lisbon, Portugal. The full interview can be viewed on our YouTube channel and The Highwire with Del Bigtree YouTube channel.
- 20-Aug-2018 - The Hippocratic Post - Prof. Christopher Exley discusses the significance of new data published concerning aluminium in brain tissue in multiple sclerosis in a blog post entitled: "Aluminium and Multiple Sclerosis".
- 03-July-2018 - The CMSRI 5th International Symposium on Vaccines - Presentations recorded live at the 11th Autoimmunity Congress 2018 held in Lisbon are now available to view on the CMSRI webpages.
- 19-May-2018 - The HighWire with Del Bigtree - Live from Lisbon, Portugal and the 11th Autoimmunity Congress 2018, Prof. Christopher Exley talks with Del Bigtree from The HighWire in an interview entitled "Aluminum Dangers go Mainstream". The full episode can now be viewed on YouTube, in episode 59 of the series or through The HighWire Facebook page.
- 05-Mar-2018 - Holistic Health Masterclass Podcast - Prof. Christopher Exley talks with Brett Hawes CNP, on Aluminium, Autism and Alzheimer's disease. Listen to the entire Podcast here, or listen via iTunes, Google Play or Stitcher.
- 04-Jan-2018 - LiveAware 2017 Expo - San Francisco international conference. Presentations by Prof. Christopher Exley on "Living in the Aluminium Age" and a Key Note speech "Living Safely and Healthily in the Aluminium Age" are now availabe on YouTube, courtesy of LiveAware: http://liveaware.com/videos/
- 27-Nov-2017 - E3M conference - "Aluminum in our daily lives, state of international scientific knowledge" at the Palais du Luxembourg. Prof. Christopher Exley discusses the latest work conducted in his group, published in the Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology, entitled "Aluminium in brain tissue in autism". The full interview is available on YouTube.
- November 2016 - Achieving optimal health conference 2016 - Presentation entitled "Why aluminium is a contributor to Alzheimer's disease". A low resolution video may be viewed or downloaded from Google Drive.
- 27-Jul-2016 - Spritzer / SilicaWaters.com Documentary film on the benefits of drinking mineral waters with a higher silicic acid content. See embedded video and higher-resolution download further down this page.
- 15-Mar-2016 - "Active Ingredient: The Role of Aluminum in Today's Illness Epidemic?" - Video footage summarising the information currently known about aluminium toxicity in the environment and human body, including: The correlation between aluminium and autoimmune diseases such as Parkinsons and ALS; the presence and potential effects of the aluminium content of infant formulas; and the most comprehensive evaluation to date of the presence of aluminium in the brains of Alzheimer's disease patients. is available on YouTube.
- 2015 - Crowd-funding appeal - "Aluminium:Alzheimer's Disease. Time to Test the Link". The first clinical trial testing the link between Alzheimer's Disease and Aluminium. https://tinyurl.com/al-alz-crowdfunding / Original unshortened web address.
- 26-May-2015 - "Human Exposure to Aluminium" - Prof. Exley's recent talk at the "AutismOne" conference in Chicago is available to view online at the AutismOne web site.
- 09-Mar-2015 - "Partout où il se trouve, l'aluminium a la capacité de produire de la toxicité" ("Wherever it is, aluminium is capable of producing toxicity") - an interview with Prof. Exley, at the conference "Aluminium et vaccins : l'expertise internationale nous impose d'agir" ("Aluminium and vaccines: International expertise requires us to act"). The conference was held at l'Assemblée Nationale Française on 22 May 2014. Chris's talk, along with those of other international experts, is available on YouTube.
- 12-Aug-2014 - Die Akte Aluminium (The Aluminium Age) - A film by Bert Ehgartner - the full English-language version is now available embedded further down this page. A higher-resolution version is also available to download.
- 28-Jul-2014 - German documentary, - ,,Alles Alu - wie schädlich sind Deos, Kaffee und Co?: Leichtmetall mit schweren Folgen?'' - currently available at the website of WDR.
- 23-Apr-2014 - Please see the links further down this page, for in-line embedded and download versions of a German documentary, ,,Neue Wahrheiten Aluminium'', filmed earlier this year.
- 25-Apr-2013 - Check out the film/book poster for Bert Ehgartner's ,,Die Akte Aluminium'' / "Dirty Little Secret"!
- 02-Apr-2013 - You Can Call Me Al - Professor Christopher Exley's Inaugural Lecture. If you scroll further down this page, you will find a low-resolution version that you can play from this web page, and a higher-resolution MP4 download.
- 26-Mar-2013 - Die Akte Aluminium (The Aluminium Age) - Full German version of documentary on Aluminium (English version to follow). Unfortunately the external link is currently broken; however we have an inline version lower down this page, with an accompanying higher-resolution download.
- 26-Mar-2013 - Die Akte Aluminium - Post-film interview with Chris. We currently have no external link; however we have embedded a copy further down this page, with an accompanying higher-resolution video that can be downloaded.
- 21-Nov-2012 - Austrian Documentary on Aluminium, ,,Menschen und Mächte - Die Akte Aluminium'', broadcast on TV station ORF2 at 22:30. The external link is currently broken; however we have an inline version lower down this page, and also a higher-resolution download.
- 18-Aug-2012 - Interview for the People's Pharmacy US radio show / podcast, "How safe is aluminum?" concerned with the health effects of aluminium exposure. An MP3 download is available further down the page.
- 27-Mar-2012 - Press Release - Elevated SAP in Alzheimer's Disease. The group's Matthew Mold and Chris Exley, in collaboration with Annette K Shrive, have shown that Serum Amyloid P Component is bound by fibrils of amyloid beta and that this interaction stabilises the fibrils over timescales which are physiologically significant. This is the first example of a physiologically significant biomolecule promoting and stabilising the formation of amyloid fibrils of amyloid beta 42 under near-physiological conditions. They also showed that this property was enhanced in the presence of aluminium.
- 02-Feb-2012 - Interview by a baby web site concerned with aluminium exposure in infants.
- 22-Jan-2012 - French Documentary on Aluminium, "Aluminium, notre poison quotidien", shown on France 5 on the 22nd of January. It received a record audience for France 5 of 1.4M viewers, and includes filming at Keele. The episode is currently available on the Russian video sharing web site RuTube. We also have a lower-resolution copy of the video on this site that can be downloaded, and an even lower resolution preview that can be played from this page (see below).
- Jan-2011 - Vaccine Safety Conference - Presentation entitled "A Mechanism of Toxicity of Aluminium-Based Adjuvants?" given at the Vaccine Safety Conference in Jamaica in January 2011. A good video of the presentation including the slides is available on Youtube. We also have a lower-resolution copy of the video on this site that can be downloaded, and an even lower resolution preview that can be played from this page (see below).
conference "Aluminum in our daily lives, state of international scientific knowledge" organized by the E3M association at the Palais du Luxembourg.
27-Jul-2016 - Spritzer / SilicaWaters.com Documentary (low-res FLV) - Information film regarding the benefits of silicic-acid rich mineral waters.
26-May-2015 - "Human Exposure to Aluminium" - Prof. Exley's recent talk at the "AutismOne" conference in Chicago (low-resolution embedded video)
12-Aug-2014 - Die Akte Aluminium (The Aluminium Age) - A film by Bert Ehgartner (Full English-language Version) (higher-res WMV download)
12-Aug-2014 - Die Akte Aluminium (The Aluminium Age) - A film by Bert Ehgartner (Full Enlgish-language Version) (low-res embedded FLV)
23-Apr-2014 Neue Wahrheiten Aluminium - German Documentary (low-resolution FLV)
02-Apr-2013 - Prof. Exley's Inaugural Lecture, "You can call me Al" (Low-res FLV)
26-Mar-2013 - Die Akte Aluminium (The Aluminium Age) - A film by Bert Ehgartner (Full German-language Version) (low-res embedded FLV)
26-Mar-2013 - Die Akte Aluminium - Post-film interview with Chris (low-res FLV)
21-Nov-2012 - Austrian Documentary on Aluminium, "Menschen und Mächte - Die Akte Aluminium", broadcast on TV station ORF2 at 22:30.
18-Aug-2012 - Chris Exley Interviewed by Joe and Terry Graedon for the People's Pharmacy (US radio show and podcast) (MP3 Download)
22-Jan-2012 - French Documentary on Aluminium, "Aluminium, notre poison quotidien" (low resolution embedded version)
Jan-2011 - Vaccine Safety Conference - Chris Exley Presentation (low resolution embedded version)