Induction for international students
New Intake for Single Module Students (Stand Alone) are advised to attend the School Induction Day but this is not compulsory.
Injection single module students have this built into their module the week before so need not attend.
School induction day
Date : Monday 30 September 2019
Time: 9.15 am until 12:30
Location: Lecture Theatre 2 (first floor), School of Allied Health Professions, MacKay Building, Keele University, ST5 5BG
Before you arrive
- Once you have been emailed your IT account details, you will then be emailed to ask you to complete the online induction process (your e-Induction).
Please ensure that this is completed. Your Keele card will then be posted to you (provided you have uploaded a photo via the online enrolment).
- If you are taking Research Methods in Health, please read the Pre-Reading MSc RM 2019
- If you wish the invoice to be sent by your employer/sponsor, please send proof of sponsorship to Richard Farrell (firstname.lastname@example.org), Income Office Manager, Tawney Building, Keele University, ST5 5BG otherwise you will automatically be billed. Please include your full name and student number in correspondence. Invoices will be issued 7-10 days after the start of the course. More information can be found at payment methods
- Visit the central web pages for new students for lots of useful information.
- Helpful information can be found on the following link www.prepareforsuccess.org.uk
- Complete the Annual Consent and Disclosure Form.
Content of the day
An introduction to the programme and tutors, studying at Master's Level and Keele University Library, programme information, other modular option details, study skills and the opportunity to meet with current students. More details can be seen on Induction_Timetable_2019/2020
This year in SAHP as part of the general Study Skills programme we are running some sessions designed to take students through essay writing and studying at Masters Level M-Level study and formative essay sessions 2019-2020
Please note these sessions are compulsory for all MSc full time students; all MSc students are welcome to attend.
If you are travelling by car onto campus, you will be required to pay the standard ‘pay and display from the machines on the car park(s), please be aware that parking spaces do tend to fill up very quickly - campus guide and map
Mackay Building is grid square E5, building number 25 in the map avaliable on how to find us
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact the Postgraduate Administrators by telephone: 01782 734566 or 01782 734191
We look forward to meeting you soon.