Induction for injection students
Before you come
1) Once you have been emailed your IT account details, you will then be emailed to ask you to complete the online induction process (your e-Induction).
Please ensure that this is completed. Your Keele card will then be available to collect from the SHAR General Office (provided you have uploaded a photo via the online enrolment). If you have not uploaded a photo, you will need to go to IT Services to complete this process.
2) Please read the Injection - Anatomy Preperation
3) If you wish the invoice to be sent by your employer/sponsor, please send proof of sponsorship to Richard Farrell (email@example.com), Income Office Manager, Tawney Building, Keele University, ST5 5BG otherwise you will automatically be billed. Please include your full name and student number in correspondence. Invoices will be issued 7-10 days after the start of the course. More information can be found at payment methods
4) Visit the welcome guide for lots of useful information.
5) Helpful information can be found on the following link www.prepareforsuccess.org.uk
6) Complete the Annual Consent and Disclosure Form when you arrive.
MacKay Building is grid square E5, building number 25 in the map avaliable on how to find us.
If you are travelling by car onto campus, you will be required to pay the standard ‘pay and display from the machines on the car park(s), please be aware that parking spaces do tend to fill up very quickly - campus guide and map
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact the Postgraduate Administrators by telephone 01782 734566 or 01782 734191
We look forward to meeting you soon.