Our friendly team of physiotherapists have experience in a range of common work or sport related muscle, ligament and joint problems.
We offer the following assessments and treatments for a wide range of common musculoskeletal injuries such as:
- Back pain (with or without leg symptoms)
- Neck pain (with or without arm symptoms)
- Joint and ligament sprains
- Tendon related pains
- Nerve injuries
- Muscle strains or pulls
We also offer services including:
- Cycle fitting
- Functional Movement Screening (FMS)
- Injury Prevention Screening
- Strength and Conditioning
We work with the Occupational Health Service to assist Keele University staff in their return to work.
This list is non exhaustive; if you have an injury or problem that you are unsure about then please contact us and speak to our team.
Sports massage is offered by our Physiotherapist in 30 minute appointments. Please see our pricelist for details.