An annual competition for students of the school to take a photograph in their hoodies anywhere in the world. Photographs are then put to a vote with the winner receiving an iPad. Our next competition is due to launch summer 2019 - see previous winners on our Social media channels - @keeleshar
Conditions of entry
Please note that you must comply with the following competition rules and related terms and conditions or your entry will be rejected.
- Entries are limited to 2 photos per photographer. If more than 2 photos are submitted, the first 2 will be entered into the competition. Entrants must ‘like’ the Keele University School of Allied Health Professions - physiokeele facebook page.
- The competition is open to all Keele University SAHP students, including those who are graduating in 2018
- Submissions of entries is online via Google Form. Entries by email will not be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries or technical difficulties.
- Submitted images should not have previously won or been a runner-up in another competition.
- All entries must be received by 8:00pm on Sunday 30th September 2018. The School of Allied Health Professions reserve the right to extend this deadline if necessary.
- Submissions can be portrait or landscape orientation, full colour or black and white. Files must be .jpg or .tiff.
- Winners may be required to provide details of their camera make and model and whether images have been manipulated (e.g. in Photoshop). It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- If your photo includes people, you must have obtained their prior consent to use the photograph for the purposes of this competition.
- Entrants retain copyright in their images and text. Keele University reserves the right to use all submitted images and text, including those not chosen to win a prize, as deemed appropriate – for example, in Keele University promotional materials, on the website, in publications, Facebook pages, on display in buildings, and other contexts without further permission from, or compensation to, the entrant. While we will make every effort to credit entrants we cannot guarantee this. By entering the competition, you grant Keele University a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use and reproduce works based on your submission without any obligation to compensate you. Images will be used for 5 years post competition.
- Keele University shall not be liable in any way for a submission. You represent and warrant to Keele University that you are the sole and exclusive owner of your submission, or that you have all right and authority to grant the rights in the submission to Keele University as described in these rules and related terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition, if your entry is deemed eligible, you consent to the use of your name, biographical information, winning entry and any statements attributed to you, or photographs of you taken subsequently, being used for promotional purposes without additional compensation to you.
- All entrants will be asked to declare that the images they are submitting comply with the competition rules and related terms and conditions.
- Keele University reserves the right to change these competition rules and related terms and conditions if deemed necessary in its opinion.
- Submissions that, in the sole discretion of the judges, are considered inappropriate or unsuitable for publication will be removed from the competition.
- Entrants have the right to withdraw their images from the competition or post competiton at any time.