Marketing and Communications
Explore this Section
The International Recruitment and Development Team is responsible for the following key areas: International and EU fee paying student recruitment, Study Abroad and Exchange and partnership development.
The team is headed up by Pat Power, Associate Director International Development
Tel. 0044 1782 734900, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
International and EU fee paying student recruitment
- Management of and attendance at a programme of student recruitment events overseas and in the UK
- Management of a network of official agent representatives and sponsor relationships
- Support and guidance for academic international partnership development
Key contact: TBC
Tel. 01782 734896 Email.
Study Abroad and Exchange and partnership development
- Promotion and organisation of staff and student international mobility options
- Management of the Erasmus+ programme, including grant payments
- Oversight of institutional agreements covering student exchange and the promotion of incoming fee paying study abroad