Explore this Section
THiNK - The Higher education Network Keele
The primary objective of THINK is to encourage and support members of the network to publish their higher education research in peer-reviewed journals.
Additional aims of the network are:
- To share funding opportunities and provide assistance with reading and commenting on bids
- To encourage networking and facilitate conversations with a view to collaboration in higher education research
- To endorse and organise a series of seminars related to higher education research
- To share papers/presentations and obtain feedback/advice from colleagues
- To increase awareness of publishing opportunities in higher education research
Want to Join?
The think group have active links with:
If you have a network that you would like to link with THiNK, then please get in touch at email@example.com
The next seminar will take place on Tuesday 6th February 2018, between 12.30pm - 13.30pm, in the Claus Moser building room CM0.12 (ground floor). Details of the seminar can be seen below:
In the context of wider teaching & learning (SoTL) and the Listening Project here at Keele, the question about the contribution and use of dialogue stands out. This seminar will argue for its value from the perspective of its use as a tool for learning, exploration and the construction of academic practice.
We look forward to seeing you there!