Last update: 17 May 2013 18:45:41
- as an alternative to searching for a name, click on "Combined Index"
in the side menu and, after finding the unit that you want (e.g. Computer
Centre - see IT Services), click on the link to see the browsable
- when using the above search facility:
- search for a name and, after finding the individual you want,
click on their unit (e.g. IT Services) to see them in context;
- instead of a name you can enter an extension number;
- you can enter for example *(John) to search for the given name John;
- to avoid full and exact spelling, you can use * to match any characters,
such as by entering m*ck for a surname beginning MacK or McK.