Explore this Section
Research and Enterprise Services (RES) offer a range of services for business, commerce and industry. Our growing links with large and small businesses has created a key regional centre of excellence covering biotech, medical technology, environmental, IT, creative and service industries. Alongside state-of-the-art accommodation we offer a full range of business support services, an innovative research culture and specialist resources.
To help you get the most from the commercial opportunities available through collaboration with the University, our Research and Enterprise Services team can provide advice, support and access to University expertise.
Keele University offers real business solutions for a wide range of regional, national and international organisations:
- Why work with us
- Business Support
- Services for Business
- Professional Development and Training
- Working with our students
- Intellectual Property and Commercialisation
- Knowledge Transfer Partnership
- Funding – why not apply for Innovation funding and work with Keele University
- Science and Business Park
- Keele Conference and Events