Basin Dynamics Research Group
Explore this Section
Explore this Section
- Bladon, A.J., Burley, S.D., Clarke, S.M. & Beaumont, H. 2014. Geology and regional significance of the Sarnoo Hills, eastern rift margin of the Barmer Basin, NW India. Basin Research. Accepted for publication.
- Bladon, A. J. Clarke, S.M. & Burley, S.D. 2014. Complex rift geometries resulting from inheritance of pre-existing structures: Insights from the Barmer Basin rift and their regional implications. Journal of Structural Geology Special Issue Deformation of the Lithosphere: How Small Structures Tell a Big Story. Accepted for publication.
- Umar, M., Friis, H., Khan, A.S., Kelling, G. & Kassi, A.M. 2013. Provenance of the Pab Formation, Kirthar Fold Belt, Pakistan: signatures of hot-spot volcanism, source-area weathering and palaeogrography of the western passive margin of the Indian plate during the Cretaceous. Arab Journal of Science and Engineering. 14pp.
- Gokten, Y.E., Kelling, G. & Meydan, M. 2013. The kinematic signficance of rotation-related deformation features in a fault-defined wedge associatated with the North Anatolian Fault, central Turkey. Journal of Geodynamics, Vol. 65, pp.228-243
- Kassi, A.M., Khan, A.S. Kelling, G. & Kasi, A.K. 2011. Facies and cyclicity within the Oligocene - Early Miocene Panjgur Formation, Khojak-Panjgur submarine fan complex, southwest Makran, Pakistan. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, vol. 44, pp. 537-550.
- Umar, M. Khan, A.S., Kelling, G. & Kassi, A.M. 2011. Depositional environments of Campainian-Maastrichtian successions in the Kirthar Fold Belt, southwest Pakistan: Tectonic influences on Late Cretaceous sedimentation across the Indian passive margin. Sedimentary Geology, vol. 237. pp. 30-45
- Bal, H.Y., Kelling, G. & Gokten, E. 2010. Recent coastline changes and palaeogeographic evolution of the Fethiye Delta, southern Turkey. Prceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Eastern Mediterranean Geology, Adana, Turkey. p. 74
- Clarke, S.M. 2010. Chapter 10 - The Permian, Triassic and Jurassic. In: Stone, P. (ed.) British Regional Geology: Northern England (8th Edition). British Geological Survey.