Explore this Section
- Alumni homepage
- Update Your Details
- What happened to...
- Keelite of the Month
- The Keele Society
- News from Keele
- Put in touch
- Directory of Alumni
- Reunions and events
- Keele in the World
- Information and visits
- The Keele Oral History Project
- Keele's Heritage
- Who's Who: Alumni Team
- Lost and Found
- Friends of Keele
- Notable Keelites
- Keele Telethons
The Keele Society
Keele becomes part of us and we remain part of Keele forever. Your visit day, your first day here, your Finals Day and your Graduation Ceremony, are just the first stages of a lifelong relationship.
The Keele Society was founded by staff and students in the very earliest years of the University. Our Pioneers knew immediately that being at Keele was something special and memorable and that people would want a way to remain connected to each other, to the University and to this place.
In later life we experience a curiosity and natural friendship when we encounter someone who also came to Keele. We want to encourage that sense of belonging between our alumni and the university - and between alumni themselves. There are no membership fees and no subscription charges - we automatically become members of the Keele Society on leaving Keele! The only condition for membership of the Keele Society is to have completed one semester at Keele.
How does the Keele Society help me?
- Receive our magazine and e-news Forever: Keele and our with regular news, information, anecdotes and tales from and about Keele
- Come along to one of our reunions or events at Keele and beyond
- Find and contact your Keele friends through Put in Touch
- Join our online networks through Facebook and Linked In
- Tweet @ForeverKeele
- Discover the latest news from your peers in the What Happened To pages
- Tell us where you are and what you are doing through Contact Keele
- Arrange a visit as an individual or as a group through the Alumni Office
- Learn about the Heritage of Keele estate and Keele Hall
- Find out about the history of Keele by alumni for alumni through the Keele Oral History Project
The Keele Society Advisory Committee
The Keele Society Advisory Committee is a group of Keele alumni volunteers who meet regularly to liaise between the University and the alumni body and act as a forum to discuss and participate in our plans.
Origin of the Keele Society